Home » Posts tagged 'Project Based Learning (PBL)'
Tag Archives: Project Based Learning (PBL)
Inspire girls to pursue STEM with these creative ideas inspired by Ada Lovelace (the world’s first computer programmer!):
- Create a timeline or a comic strip of her fascinating life (Her father was Lord Byron, the Poet) or another prominent women in STEM history: Katherine Johnson, Rachel Carson, and Sally Ride.
- Curate a collection of curious facts for students to explore
- Make them wonder with science “tricks” to spark interest
- Solve mysteries with SCIENCE
- Bake cookies using sunlight, or make a solar oven using a pizza box!
Read the article: