Home » Posts tagged 'Science'
Tag Archives: Science
Maintained by the University of Nottingham (UK) comes this collection of videos for each element of the periodic table. Be sure to check out the university’s YouTube channel for more great content.
Inspire girls to pursue STEM with these creative ideas inspired by Ada Lovelace (the world’s first computer programmer!):
- Create a timeline or a comic strip of her fascinating life (Her father was Lord Byron, the Poet) or another prominent women in STEM history: Katherine Johnson, Rachel Carson, and Sally Ride.
- Curate a collection of curious facts for students to explore
- Make them wonder with science “tricks” to spark interest
- Solve mysteries with SCIENCE
- Bake cookies using sunlight, or make a solar oven using a pizza box!
Read the article: